sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

Module 1 My first experience in SL

Downloading the programme I had not problems, but I had problems to create my appearance, I end up in that way!!!





I could say, that my first feeling in SL was horrible. I did not understand anything.

But once I tried to move and to fly, it was funnier, but I have never been able to sit anywhere. I tried to talk to two people but only one answered me. :-(

I still find it quite difficult, I suppose I need more experience. I have been travelling around. I went to Barcelona, la plaça del pi. It was interesting, I met there a person, but something happened to my computer but I couldn't answer him. I was suddendly disconnecte.



Later, I tried to enter again, I wanted to go to MUVEnation ISLAND, but I couldn't. Is it not existing yet? What do I have to do to go to MUVEnation ISLAND?

Well my main objective is to learn soon to be on Second life and to have nicer adventures.

No hay comentarios: