miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

M2: Activity 1 REFLECTION

WORKSHOPS REFLECTION
On 1 February, Azu and me went to a workshop together. It was very funny in my opinion. It is better to be two than to be alone. Although I was not able to finish my bench because I am a very bad builder, Azu did a very nice job!!! I think that it is better to have SL in English, that was one of the reasons I couldn't find everything, and I did everything slowlier than the others. Then I was tired... but I waited there... I sat on Azu's bench. It was quite comfortable...

I think they say it is for beginners but at least you must be quite good, otherwise you do not follow.

Well in general, I found all the workshops good, but I was tired in two of them because I couldn't follow the class very well, because of the english and my little knowledge of building. I liked the philosophical workshop because I didn't have to do anything special.

No hay comentarios: