miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

M2: Activity 1: Valentine Garden Bench

Workshop design: planning and preparation
The teacher did a nice introduction, the class was for 20 people and we had to build a bench, although I couldn't because I am quite stupid with these tools. I felt quite stupid in fact. Now I understand my students :-)
It was quite organised, we could ask questions to the teacher, he gave us instructions, notecards, etc.

Workshop implementation: delivery of instruction.
The tutor basically gave us instructions, and we had to follow but he was very clear and we could ask question. My problem was that I was very slow.
He sent us some tools. In general I think that the delivery of instructions was great.

Implementation of workshop: recall and transfer of learning.
It was good, he explained us other sessions he is going to do.

Implementation of workshop: follow up and evaluation.

There was not feedback, but you could ask him as many question as you wanted.



No hay comentarios: